Deaf Perspectives on Mental Health and Suicide
UConn - HUSKY TIME!
October 20th, 2022
> VIEW FLIER HERE <
This half-day program is designated for Deaf / Hard of Hearing high school students to explore their future goals and options.
VISIT OUR UCONN CAMPUS:
* Take a tour of the Student Center, dorm rooms, book store, library, gym classrooms and more!
* Meet students who will tell their stories about their experiences and answer any questions.
* Eat lunch in the Student Center food court or a cafeteria with UConn students.
* Meet world renowned professors who research ASL and international sign languages.
* Meet our program coordinator, who will explain your rights in college and showcase the technology options available at the college you choose to attend.
HUSKY TIME is a FREE program, offered by The University of Connecticut Interpreting & Communication Access (UCIS) division.
INTERESTED? Have your school counselor and/or staff contact Colleen from UCIS at:
by October 10th