UCIS Service Provider Handbook
Please use this handbook as a resource, whether you are exploring opportunities at UCIS or are already working with us. This handbook is designed for direct service providers, including sign language interpreters and speech-to-text providers (like CART). It will outline expectations and provide important information about working at UConn.
For more information about working with UCIS, please contact Audrey Silva, Director.
Table of Contents
Benefits & Responsibilities of
Contracting with UConn
- Opportunity to function as a part of a collaborative cohort.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of specialized disciplines and settings.
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a supportive environment.
- Be reliable and punctual.
- Communicate assignment changes to UCIS.
- If granted affiliate credentials, please check your UConn account regularly. UCIS communicates primarily via email, and assignment details will be relayed through your @uconn.edu account.